2 amazing MP3s: one rhythmical and another nostalgic!

Click here for my posts in English!


Here is something I came across today while inspecting my laptop for some fresh MP3s. Allegro Ft Lv Fresh Game & Cok. WTF? I’ve never heard of them, yet, the music is great. It in gets you for its simple-minded way of sound and performance:)! A song that you should listen with your headphones on, or in a convertible in the summer while rolling for some fresh “acquaintances”:D.




For those not in the mood for some rhythmical, I would recommend a full-of-nostalgia song you can listen to at Fallen Angel. It is called “Sans bruit” (Noiseless, in INconstantIN’s translation: “sans” stands for “without” and “bruit” for “noise”). If you speak French the effect is double, you have the lyrics there too. Enjoy!

5 comments:

waliz said...

thanks for sharing the info..i hope i like this ...errr.. allegro..

happy new year to u

~* ♥ Fallen Angel ♥ *~ said...

this ALLEGRO song really makes me wish for the summer to come faster...

INconstantIN said...

@ Waliz: Hey, I hope you like it too:) and Happpppy New Year and Happpppy Blogging!!!

@ Fallen Agel: Me too, me too:D

~* ♥ Fallen Angel ♥ *~ said...

Yeah, I bet you are looking forward to the summer in order to receive lots and lots of birthday gifts..... riiiiight? ;;)

INconstantIN said...

:))! That is one of the main reasons:D! Have you already thougt about anything:P?