Mimbo - one of the best Wordpress Themes

Click here for my posts in English or go here for you to get more details about INconstantIN!

Here is one of the Wordpress themes I will experiment with on my future Wordpress blog. I saw thie theme, authored by Darren Hoyt, modified on a range of blogs and it looks simply great.

mimbo theme by Darren Hoyt mdro.blogspot.com
Mimbo is a magazine-style Wordpress theme which makes extensive use of WP’s template tag system to create a non-traditional layout. It contains no images and only minimal CSS styling. Mainly it exists as a clean, grid-based starter layout for designers to install and style to their own liking:




Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not that great... A simple layout with pretty basic structure... Nothing special :)

INconstantIN said...

I'll be damned!:) Show me another Wordpress theme, not a CMS! One that you DO think is a great!!!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I started a worpress blog a while back. Some things I like better, the wysiwyg editor stinks.

Hello from SpeedyCat! You are the e card blog today :-)

INconstantIN said...

I agree upon the wysiwig editor:)! Thanx for the ecard:)! I really appreciate it!