Autoroll by Criteo: Refer and Gain More Visitors

Click here for my posts in English!

I came across a neat customizable autoroll widget provided by Criteo. The only thing you should do is to register there including information about the language of your blog and topics it is about and you will get a list of similar blogs. The thing is, you get to refer other bloggers, who, if they care about their traffic, and we all know that the majority of us does, then they will certainly come back to your blog, although this is not a must, you know... I'm just going to try it for a while to see how it works...



Add to Technorati Favorites



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog u've got here man, I also hate those wordpress bitches:D Blogger rulllllllesss!!!

INconstantIN said...

Thanx, man. Glad you like it! As for autoroll, I do not know yet, stiil wondering about it, hope it works neatly in the end.