Blogs promotion! PR 43 Campaign: promote yourself by promoting the others!

Click here for my posts in English!


Here is a new campaign I announce before sending myself away for some days (maybe weeks even) from Internet. It’s New Year’s Eve!!! Damn the traffic:)! Besides, my mother will certainly kill me for exceeding her dial-up-tolerance policy:)! More than that, I f…ed up the switch of the phone’s cable, so, my father has got himself a reason too for contributing to my generally-consented euthanasia. LOL! But, what is most important is that I’ve got two wonderful nephews whom I miss, and they are by far more important than any blog statistics and rankings.

Now, before giving any details on the PR 43 campaign, I would like to say Happy New Year to Waliz. She was the first to enter my Blogroll in English. One of the top commentators on my Blog. It’s one of the best things blogging offers: you come to know and discover people everywhere on this planet. Who would have ever thought I will read and be read by someone from Malaysia. A wonderful country, a friend of mine said, btw.

Waliz, wish all you all the best in everything you do. Top-students are always obsessed with success you know:)! I am sure you will have plenty of it in all your endeavours! Happy New Year! Happy blogging!

………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................................

The campaign is called “promote for free”: PR 43! It is made in compliance with the “promote yourself by promoting the others” strategy, one which is highly recommended for the beginners in the blogosphere.

The principle is quite simple. Starting today, any of you can enlist in this campaign by leaving a comment on this post with your Blog’s address and the link to a post in which you announce that you are part of the PR43 campaign. By the way, trackback and external-Open ID commenting are both available on Blogger (blogspot). This is all you have to do. It can be either in Romanian or English.

Now comes my part of the deal. First of all, 3 here does not stand only for “free”, it also stands for “three”, of which:

1. All the Blogs enlisted in the PR43 Campaign will get automatically in INconstantIN’s Blogroll, be it English, or Romanian.
2. Every week there will be a Blog that I will review, consisting of different items among which design tips, widgets tips, or AdSense optimization. At the same time, I will promote this Blog by putting a link to it in the upright corner (where you have now “PR 43!”). Yet, in order to avoid any excess of subjectivism on my part, any of you will have the possibility to comment on the review.
3. Every month there will be a Blog which will have a 125x125 banner displayed on INconstantIN’s Blog (the banners are to be provided by you).


The campaign starts today, while Febuary 1st is the day when I will start posting reviews on my Blog. Yet, you have the chance to have a banner and a link in the upright-corner displayed on INconstantIN’s Blog starting January 10. The day when the “You Choose the Present” Campaign on boioglu.ro ends.


It’s always a tricky thing to start up such type of campaigns, you might have no people interested in your proposal and then you get yourself a mini-fiasco. But, what the hack, I’ll give it a chance. Besides, it seems to be a good way to leave for a blogging-break.

Happy New Year again to all of you! Have no regrets! Live the moment! Always fight back! Keep your head up! Listen to Brahms! Make love! Be happy, pour l’amour de Dieu!

See you next year:D!

INconstantIN has left the building…


4 comments:

~* ♥ Fallen Angel ♥ *~ said...

[INconstantIN has left the building…]

...and he will be missed :)

Best wishes to you, my friend!

waliz said...

oh my god..this is the best new year gift on new year from my new friend Inconstantin...!!

i just come to visit u my friend without any expectation u will mention my name in yr blog!! what an honour...

Happy New Year to u..and wish u the same...i will strive my best and wth u and others support i will succeed..thanks.

INconstantIN said...

@ Fallen Angel: Late, yet sincere thanx:)!
@ Waliz: I meant everythin I've said:)!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you!