Tips and Tricks for Bloggers: Ping your Blogs with Pingoat

Click here for my posts in English!

Every respectful blogger knows what „ping” is. It is the means by which we „inform” dozens of blogging services that we have updated our blog. There are several websites that help you that. One of such sites is Pingoat. All you have to do is to open Pingoat, check the blogging services you want to ping (although it’s obvious that everyone checks the entire list:D) and click “Submit Pings”. I know that I used it for a while, and it seems to me that although they have a button that you could place on your blog, it is not a condition for you to be able to ping. I prefer Technorati for pinging INconstantIN’s Blog, but, you know, tastes differ:P. Try and see it for yourself!


Subscribe to my posts feed for up-to-date info on new widgets for your blog!


No comments: